Most people don’t have the time to attend a two-day, sixteen-hour Wilderness First Aid Course. We make training convenient and available on your own terms.
The School of First Aid’s Online Wilderness First Aid courses covers over thirty topics using concise, to-the-point presentations, illustrations, demonstrations, and downloadable handouts. This course is an entire Wilderness First Aid Course that you can enjoy without spending an entire weekend in a classroom.
Save 20% on all courses for a limited time with Coupon Code WFA20.
Our Wilderness First Aid Course covers all of the topics in a traditional, onsite Wilderness First Aid Course. Topics covered include:
RESPOND AND ASSESS
- Primary Assessment
- Secondary Assessment
- SAMPLE History
- Vital Signs
- Moving Patients
- Patient Rolls
- Recovery Position
- Lifting Patients
- SOAP Notes
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Bleeding Control
- Friction Blisters
- Brain Injuries
- Lightning Injuries
- Mammal Bites
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Arm Splinting
- Leg Splinting
- Spine Clearing
- Wound Cleaning and Care
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breathing
- Allergic Reaction
- Altered Level of Consciousness
- Altitude Sickness
- Chest Pain
- Heat Illnesses
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Snake Bites
Online Wilderness First Aid Course
Do you desire the comprehensive first aid training provided by a WFA course, but do not require a proctored skills assessment and WFA Certification for employment? Enroll now and get started.
Wilderness First Aid Certification with Skills Assessment. Two-Year, Internationally Recognized.
Enroll now and get started.
- Self-paced Curriculum. You have access to the entire course immediately. You can view and complete the entire course on your schedule.
- Printed Text Book – Unlike other online WFA courses, you will be mailed a printed textbook, Wilderness First Aid Made Easy, within 24 hours of enrolling in the course. You can also install the Wilderness FIrst Aid Easy App on your phone or tablet.
- Over 10 hours of video presentations and demonstrations plus directed practice scenarios to hone your first aid skills
- Professional instructor – Jeffrey Imel, National Registry EMT, Wilderness EMT, certified Emergency Medical Services Educator, and author of four books on first aid and two apps. Over two decades of teaching experience. Meet your instructor here.
- Instructor Office Hours on Zoom every Tuesday. Discuss Wilderness First Aid concepts, ask questions and interact with the instructor and other students.
- Money-Back Guarantee – If you are not happy with the course for any reason, I will gladly refund your money within thirty days of purchasing the course or viewing less than five lectures of the course, whichever comes first.
- Wilderness First Aid Certificate Course
- Certificate of Completion
- Wilderness First Aid Certification Course
- Two-Year Internationally recognized certification diploma and card
What Students are Saying
Enroll Now and Get Started
The WFA Certificate Course is perfect for anyone who desires the comprehensive first aid training provided by the course, but does not require a proctored skills assessment and WFA Certification for employment.
If your employment requires you to be WFA Certified, this course is for you. The course includes a Virtual Skills Assessment required for a two-year WFA certification. Complete the online portion of the course and schedule a skills assessment with your instructor. Learn more about the Virtual Skills Assessment here.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not happy with the course for any reason, I will gladly refund your money within thirty days of purchasing the course or viewing less than five lectures of the course, whichever comes first.
Questions? Please reach out to the instructor here.