- You are allowed to use your notes and the textbook.
- You will need to perform a Primary and Secondary Assessment.
- You will complete a SOAP Note.
- Straight-line winds knocked down several trees in the neighborhood and you are assisting in the clean-up
- You and your friend have been working on cutting and clearing trees since 8 am. You were hungry at 11 am and you ate your lunch and your friend refused to eat their lunch. They said they were not hungry. It is now 2 PM and your friend still refuses to eat lunch. They complain that they feel nauseous. Something is really wrong. You’ve worked all day and they should be hungry.